INN Style Resale Store
Sofas, easy chairs, kitchen tables, and more are available at bargain prices that will satisfy any budget. Home decor, including wall hangings, drapery, and floral arrangements will brighten any room and give it a little something extra.
We have fashions for every occasion and everyone in the family with our stock being refreshed daily. Clothing is displayed according to the season so you will always be “INN Style”!
We carry a wide variety of accessories including hand bags, fanny bags, back packs, and many more. The store also has a beautiful, wide assortment of fashion jewelry to choose from.
INN Style Resale Store
I shop the ‘PURPLE building’ for the value, quality and friendliness of the staff. It’s an upscale, re-sale store with merchandise not found at your typical thrift.Cliff D
My volunteer experience has been entirely positive. The staff and fellow volunteers are fun to work with. The social climate is warm and caring. Also a good place to find a bargain.Dave
I love coming to the Friends of the Inn Thrift Store because it supports The Samaritan Inn homeless program. Staff is so friendly! Always Smiling! They make sure you feel welcome when you enter the store!Judy Bee
You are the best re-sale shop in the DFW area and believe me I have been to A LOT!! Keep up the good work.Monica
Donation & Pickup Policy
New and gently used donations from the community are vital to our INN Style Resale Store (formerly Friends of the Inn Thrift Store). Proceeds from the thrift stores help fund the programs and services provided by The Samaritan Inn. Residents of the Inn are also provided with vouchers to the thrift stores to purchase clothing and other personal items. Upon graduating, they receive furniture and household vouchers for their new place of residence.
Your cooperation is appreciated in following our donation policies and procedures:
• Please DO NOT leave donations outside of the store before or after donation hours. These items are stolen, vandalized and exposed to the elements which cause them to be unsellable. • We appreciate your understanding that we may not be able to accept items that we deem unsafe or unsellable. Accepting these items requires us to incur disposal costs which directly impact funding for our much needed programs. • All donations of clothing should be in bags or boxes; no hangers.
Please review the list of items we cannot accept:
- Air Conditioners
- Exercise Equipment
- Furniture that is ripped, soiled, damaged or that needs extensive dismantling (such as bunk beds)
- Household Paints or Hazardous Materials
- Large Household Appliances
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Plumbing Supplies
- Swing Sets & Trampolines
- Unframed Mirrors
- Dropdown, Side Rail Cribs